Monday, June 20, 2011

All for drugs....what a f'king tragedy!

My sister lost one of her favorite students Sunday morning when she was murdered, execution style in a robbery at the pharmacy where she worked.     There were 3 other people killed also.
Please keep Jennifers family in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/06/20/2011-06-20_long_island_bloodbath_high_school_senior_among_four_bodies_found_at_pharmacy_aft.html

8 comments:

Theresa said...

How tragic. I will pray for them!

Dawnya said...

The senselessness of it all just pisses me off.

Let your sister know we are thinking of her.

Amanda said...

this is awful. Prayers for sure.

Alexis said...

Oh my gosh! This is just horrible. Prayers for sure going their way.

Kathy said...

How awful. I heard about it early this morning and couldn't believe it. I will pray for her family.

Something About Kellie said...

OMG this is absolutely horrible :( Her family and friends are in my thoughts :(

Debi said...

I agree! This is totally unbelievable and tragic!! I will keep them all in my prayers...

And this is probably not the best time to do this, but I have nominated you for "The Adorable Blog Award"!!

Dinnerland said...

I am so sorry to hear this... just terrible...