Here it is! The beginning and end of my modeling career!
The night I received these pic's, I just laughed and laughed! Could they be any bigger? Thankfully, the Mall that this is in is about 100 miles from where I live!
Other than this, our summer is going along just fine. We spent 5 days in Las Vegas with our family and had a wonderful time. We also met up with Stephanie from Dreams of High Heels, and her husband who was also out there celebrating their anniversary. We joined them at the Graceland Chaple to witness their vow renewal ceremony conducted by Elvis, himself! Lots of fun.
On August 7, we are heading to Long Island for 6 days for my niece Elayna's graduation party. She is the baby in the family and we can't wait to help her celebrate!

.jpg)

9 comments:
You look beautiful, Jacquie! I love that you are a WLS celeb!
The pictures turned out great! You should be proud of them. :)
You look GREAT!!!!
XO
Where is the picture? Maybe I can swing by when I'm in Florida visiting my parents. ;-)
That is HUGE, but also a HUGE compliment. You look great Jacquie! Now we just need you to head there and stand in FRONT of the HUGE advertisement for a photo!
LOL Beth! It is at the Vero Beach Mall. I havent seen it in person yet....I'm a little afraid!
You look great!!!!!! Miss you!!!!
You look great! We lost track, glad to see you posting again. Drop me an email when you have time.
Michele
That sign is just awesome!
Post a Comment