Thank you to everyone who commented on my pics from that post. I have NEVER in my life been referred to as TINY! Thank you Joey!
I went to see Dr. D. today and he removed .1 cc of my fill. I am praying that it is enough as I still feel a little tight but I will be patient and respectful of my band. I have lost 11.4 lbs since my last visit to him on 9/16/10. I also explained how my cycle seems in transition or something as I haven't had a (.) since 9/20 and he explained that I am probably retaining water due to hormonal changes and that can be the reason why my band has gotten tighter. Makes sense I guess.
I am having a poached egg for dinner tonight and can't wait to see how it goes down. Last night we went to a Roger Waters concert(lead singer of Pink Floyd) and we stopped at Panera Bread for dinner. I ordered a Cream of Chicken soup and got stuck after 2 spoonfuls! We are talking pure creamy broth here, no chicken on that spoon! Ok, so later on at the concert I am HUNGRY (all I had all day was a protein shake and less than 1/3 cup yogurt) so I decided to buy a chocolate chip cookie. It went right down without a problem. Is this fair? No, its a cruel joke if you ask me!
Speaking of protein shakes, why is it that I finally find the best taking protein shake and it gives me diarrhea every single time I drink it? Mind you, when I make ice cream with it, its fine. Again, a very cruel joke. Its Max Protein and I have it in chocolate, vanilla and cookies and cream. Each flavor is delish but I now only drink it when I do not have anywhere to go outside the house! Not fair! Does anyone else have this problem?


17 comments:
What a great victory! So cool!
Girl, I just saw your vacation pictures, you look amazing! I hope this unfill gives you some releif, you've had such a tough time! And, I don't ever do protein drinks, but hey...if they give you the poos, I might try it...lol!
Too funny.. I got some love from Gen yesterday and returned a little just now.. I'm back.... Great news about being lighter than hubby..
I remember when I hit that milestone. Now if I could just move down more! Love the pics. Your face was really thin.
NNIIIICCEE!!!
I think I weigh less than my hubs now too! But whenever I ask how much he weighs, I get a vague answer :)
I swear that was the scale victory I wanted most!!!! I'm not sure another one will mean as much either. But woo hoo to you!!! I'm so thrilled for you. I just saw your vacation pictures and you look absolutely amazing.
weighing less than your husband is the BEST!!! way to go on that one.
I definitely have more trouble with cream soups than I do solid crunchy foods. I have to eat them slower and wiat between bites. The one difference is that the soup and yougurt stuff will go through my band faster thus I do not stay satisfied as long as I would with a dense protein and/or vegetables.
Good luck with your teensy unfill.
Woot woot! I hit that milestone awhile back and it felt AMAZING! BUT, my DH will never know b/c I'm terrified of telling him how much I weigh.
Good job, "tiny"!
GO JACQUIE! I can't wait to weigh less than my husband. He clocked in at 171.6 the other day, so I've got my work cut out for me...
Hope this unfill gets you back to a more comfortable spot!
first of all WOOHOOO!!! on weighing less than your husband. I reached that goal a couple weeks ago and let me tell you its an amazing feeling!
you know i hear so much hullabaloo about max protein but i tried it and wasn't too impressed. it gave me the same feeling as all protein powders. its just too much for me. i can't handle it. but if they made a ready to drink shake it would probably taste good.
Great News....We men like it that way.....
I'd love to be lighter than my husband, think that I'll need to loose another 50 pounds or so!
Weighing less than my husband is one of my dreams, congrats!! So jealous that you went to Roger Waters!
The band can be very cruel when it comes to what it lets go down and what it doesn't! <3
It is cruel that you can eat sweet and there is no problem at all going down!! Not fair at all~!
I was just at Dr. D's today! Anyway, that is an AWESOME NSV, and one of my biggest goals as well! I can not wait to weigh less than my hubby. I have not run into that problem with any protein shakes, I do not envy you! I hope your unfill was what you needed!
Congrats on the SV- that was the best part of my WL journey... honestly that was the most awesome part.
Glad you're home safely, you do look small in your Sandals pics.
You go girl! Thanks for your support and sympathy as I deal with these damn SHINGLES!!!
Onward!
Judi
Post a Comment