Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm home but real sick!

I just wanted to do a quick post to say thank you to all the planners...you all rock!  Thank you!

I had the absolutely best time in Chicago and re-connected with a lot of you and made new friends.  I had a blast with my roomies, Vickie and Theresa and really got to know them a lot better!

Theresa left on Sunday and Vickie and I left on Monday.  I then went straight to Disney with Steve and friends of ours from NY.  By Monday night I started feeling really rotten.  Sore throat, and all around achy-ness.  Tuesday was a blah day, same symptoms.  I woke up at about 3 a.m. this morning with my teeth chattering and shaking all over.  I am quite sure I had a fever.  I am now home on my couch doing absolutely nothing!

I plan on doing a photo post as soon as I am up to it!  I miss you all!

16 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Feel better!!

Theresa said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon! I miss you!

Joey said...

Boooooo! A few of you got colds. No good! Feel better - xoxo, your "dwat-uh"

Kristin said...

I hope you feel better really soon sweetie! All that partying LOL

Fluffy said...

I hope you feel better!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I love you!

Justawallflower said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better my friend! Love you!

Liz said...

Oh no! Must be all the traveling - I think I am about to be in the same boat myself.

Feel better!!!

Darlin1 said...

Feel better!!!

Barbara said...

Feel better Jax! smooches

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

Feel better!!

speck said...

I would guess you would be exhausted from being in Chicago and then straight to Disney. Getting sick on top of that is the pits.

I'm sorry you are sick and I hope it's not the flu.

Get Well Soon!

Sandra

Gilly said...

Feel better! xo

Steph said...

Feel better soon...I was sick too when I got home for another 2 days and work has been kicking my ass, so I've not had time to do my own recap. Take it easy, feel better and BTW, Dr. D loved the Chicago photos of us all!!

MandaPanda said...

Hope you feel better soon!