I have been hearing about PB2 for years and always thought powdered peanut butter sounded disgusting. Well, I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong and man, am I wrong! I finally bit the bullet and ordered it specifically to add to my chocolate protein drink as there is nothing that I love more than chocolate and peanut butter. It tastes like a peanut butter cup! Heaven.... Especially with all the peanut butter cup eggs that are everywhere this time of year! Just thought I'd share.
Two more days until we set out for new York! I. Cannot. Wait.


9 comments:
I have been wanting to try it to - now I definitely will. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding!
PB2? I must investigate this now!
Where do you get it? I need to get something because I am so tight and I can't get in to my doctor until the 29th!
Mmmmmmmmmm............peanut butter...
I read someone else who posted that "peanut butter flour" at Trader Joes is the same thing...but I'm too chicken to try it. Has anyone else tried it?
Okay... I'm going to need some more information here.... I often believe that chocolate really only exists as a conduit for peanut butter. When you get a minute - would you mind passing on what kind of chocolate protein stuff you're using and what PB2 is?? I'll be forever grateful!!!
oooh, I am going to have to try this...I just had a peanut butter protein shake delivered from a health food place actually! Can you tell me what protein powder you use and what else you put in it? i don't make shakes a lot but would like to start! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding!!! yay yay yay!
Okay, I'm going to get some...have a great trip, can't wait to hear the details!
sounds fantastic - thanks for sharing! - Rhonda
Post a Comment