Actually, I am 1 lb under at 149. I won't lie, I was in shock when I saw those numbers on the scale. I cannot remember the last time I weighed in the 140's although I would have to guess I was in my teens. I was frozen, naked, on the scale. Total disbelief that I actually did it. I got off the scale, back on, off, back on. Very surreal moment in my life. I even cried.
My first thought was that more than anything, I wished my dad was here because I so wanted to call him and tell him that I did it. He has been gone more than a year and I still can't believe how much it hurts that I can't share things with him anymore. He was so supportive of all my efforts to lose this weight...I would give anything to be able to tell him. Oh well, I guess I just have to keep believing that he knows and is proud of me.
My whole family is meeting up in Duck, NC on the Outer Banks in a week so I will be sure to take pictures as I don't have any pics of me taken since I've lost the last 20 lbs.
I also want to thank EVERYONE for all the support that I get here....it blows my mind all the wonderful friendships that have come from these blogs and I am so looking forward to seeing many of you next month in Chicago. Those that aren't going will just have to come to FL at some point to visit!
That's it for now as I am really feeling very emotional and can't see through my tears.


38 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! amazing! Welcome to the land of MAINTENANCE. It's a cool place to hang out. :) HUGS!
I knew you could do it jacquie!! You are an amazing woman and you had it in you to reach your goal and I am just so stoked for you!!! seeing a 14_ on the scale is an amazing feeling! Enjoy the day and know your dad is watching over you and is sharing in your moment...Although it's sort of weird thinking of him watching you naked on the scale from heaven...Ha-Ha!!
Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That is awesome Jacquie!! I'm so stoked for you. Congratulations!!
Job well done!
I knew you could do it!! Your story is such an inspiration to me! Congratulations and you should feel so so proud of yourself. You truly earned it!
Oh Jacquie, I'm do happy for you!!!!
Your Dad knows you did it.
XOXOLinda
Yay Jax!!!! Your Dad definitely knows...and I'm sure he's smiling!
AGH!!!! I'm so excited and proud (and jealous!)! You are my new inspiration!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!I'm so excited for you!!!
Such great news- congratulations!!!
This makes me sooo happy! YOU DID IT!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is so awesome -- Congratulations!!
Thank you for the supportive post, unfortunately revision surgery will not be possible for me. Congrats to you on the wonderful scale victory!
And now I can't see through my tears either!!! I'm so proud and excited for you. And... duh... of course your dad knows. He's up there having his own little celebration crying right along with you!!!
You rock!!
That's fantastic! Congratulations. :)
You are an inspiration....congratulations!
All you had to do was remove the... OMG, I almost said it.. oops
Oh my goodness! How freaking exciting! I am so happy for you!
That is awesome! Congratulations. That is so exciting.
That is just fantastic!! I'm so very happy for you!
Jacquie, you are such an inspiration to me! I am so happy for you and I know for sure that your dad along with my mom is watching you! I cannot wait to hug your skinny ass in Chicago!!!!!!
So happy for you!! Can't wait to join you in the under 150 group.
you rock!
Congrats Jacquie!!
This calls for Happy Dance!! Congratulations, I know how hard YOU've worked to make this happen! I am so proud FOR you!!
He's watching, he knows... and he probably can't believe you did it and still ate carbs =)
I knew it wouldn't take you long to get there! I am SO happy for you! And I'm sure your father is up there smiling down on you and all that you have accomplished. Congratulations on hitting goal!
YAY! How wonderful!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Having just recently found your blog, can I just say how inspiring you are.
I'm sure your Dad has been with you throughout this whole journey!
Bel
Congratulations!!! Great job.. and now the next chapter begins.
KEEP POSTING and thanks for the great advice on my blog.
That's so awesome! SO excited for you!
You have worked so hard for this and been so focused! What a great accomplishment! Congratulations!
Awesome! So happy for you Jacquie, you have been through so much, and it's wonderful to see you accomplishing your goal!
xoxo
OMG OMG!!!! Amazing! I am thrilled for you! Excellent job, all your hard work really paid off!
That is so awesome! Good for you!
How WONDERFUL!! 149 IS A GREAT NUMBER!!! I've just found your blog and you are so uplifting! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip and hear all about it.
Your Daddy is dancing for you!
dede
Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment