Still having issues with my fill and I have an appt. tomorrow at 2 for an unfill. Yesterday was strange, I had problems with my coffee in the morning than also with water at the gym. I than had a few teaspoons of egg salad at lunch and it didn't go down. Later in the day I was picking while I was cooking and I didn't have any problems! I ate some fried corn, macaroni salad, 2 bites of a rib and a few chocolate chip cookies.
This morning, when I woke up I was thinking that maybe I was past the tightness and I wouldn't be needing an unfill...well, that was before my coffee! I couldn't drink water at the gym and I even tried some grits for lunch. No go. I called and made an appt. for tomorrow. Dinner was a few bites of left over fried corn and that did it! STuck again. I am now slowly drinking a cup of tea. I am so hungry and I am at this moment thinking that I may try a little ice cream, just to get something down. (ice cream went down very slow but it went down with only a hiccup)
My daughter and her fiance are leaving for NY tomorrow but my niece will be with me until this Sunday. We went to the Alligator Farm...pretty cool but SMELLY! Oy! I was going to hold a baby Alligator, no really I was, until the girl told me that he was projectile pooping on a few people before me. Uh, no thanks! I was not being pooped on by no Gator!
I will let y'all know how the unfill goes tomorrow!


13 comments:
For what it is worth, last time I had that same thing, I asked for a "smidge" out -literally it was a few drops and it did the trick... good luck! And we're hoping to go to the 'gator farm when we're there next week... speaking of which...we're going to be down in SA next week, Wednesday the 14th (?) thru Saturday the 17th... any chance I could meet you Thursday or Friday afternoon for coffee somewhere in between Saint Augustine (We're staying in Crescent Beach) and your place? I'd love to meet you in person!!! Let me know (email me at sarah-fogler at comcast.net)...
Goodluck with the unfill you will feel so much better I am like a new person today after my unfill yesterday!...
Good move on not holding the gator eww!
xxxx
I hope your unfill helps you quickly.
I'll gladly take your extra! ::wink::
I hope you get some relief tomorrow (and don't lose too much fill!).
I LOL'd at the gator comment. I wouldn't want to be poo'd on either!
I'm glad you didn't get pooped on... but I almost peed my pants laughing at that bit of the story. I hope the unfill gives you some relief...BTW, should it freak me out that they want me to spell out plateau for my captcha to leave this comment? *Maria*
Water will never taste as good as it does right after that unfill! Immediate relief.
Good luck. I just had a similar experience last week. I rarely eat ice cream but tried it. Was funny to read you did too. Didn't work for me either.
Sorry to hear you got filled too tight! Hope it goes well and you can eat again!!!
Projectile poop! OMG.
I'm sorry your so tight, I hope the unfill goes smooth. That is definatly not the way the band is intended to work! I hope you get some relief
I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon! I know how much it sucks, but Dr. D will take good care of you!
Just a smidge...
Sending good relief vibes your way.
Feel better soon.
Oh boy is it miserable to be overfilled. So glad you will have some relief tomorrow. Feel better!
I heard if a bird poops on you, it's good luck. I wonder what it means if an alligator poops on you. Either way, I think it was a good call not to hold it.
Post a Comment