Here is a pic of Brutulicious on our last road trip to NY! He is secured in a harness that is connected to the seat belt in the back and has just enough room to to sleep with his head on the console between us...he has the whole back seat mind you, but he has to be near us!

I was so hoping to have my new phone for this trip but it didn't happen. I just know we will get a call from my neighbor telling me it arrived as we were entering North Carolina or something! Oh well, I wont' be reading blogs on my blackberry but will do my best to read them at my sisters house as I am taking my laptop.
Anyway, this is a very short post but I am exhausted and I want to get to sleep as I am waking up at 4 a.m. Be well my blogger buds and I will check back here soon!
Love ya!


12 comments:
Safe Travels Jacquie.. have a great time and love the picture of Brutis.. he is puppylicous!
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ♥
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥
Ugh - such an early departure...but getting in at a reasonable hour is way too worth it to not get on the road asap.
I hope you get a good night's rest and I hope you guys have a safe and easy trip tomorrow!
Have a great time!
Is Brutis a toy poodle? He is adorable! My toy poodle, Benji, is the same color (and he needs to be near someone at all times as well!)
Have a great trip! Safe travels, hun <3
Safe travels and have a wonderful time!
Safe travels!!!
Have a safe trip...
Jacquie - I'm emailing you... we are 2 miles off of 95 North, so if you need a potty break, holler!!!
That puppy is adorable...you have fun and be safe!
Be safe and give the puppster a big smooch from me.
Just caught up on reading your last few entries. Brutus is adorable. It is nice he gets spoiled by everyone...that is the only way to have a dog. :)
I can't believe your new blog picture...you look so skinny! It is nice you got to have dinner with Stephanie and her husband.
Have a wonderful and safe trip!
Totally absurdly ADORABLE! Great trip- enjoy...
Post a Comment