Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Jeans Pic!

Did I mention they are a size 12 AND they aren't even stretch fabric! Holy.My.God!Who would have ever thunk it? They are the perfect fit for me too and that is a miracle. I always have a huge gap in the waist unless I get a special comfort waistband like Lee makes. Well, I was in Walmart (of all places!), and just for giggles, I decided to try on a pair of Lee Riders and voila! Here they are! The best part? They were only $15.50 I went back today and bought a pair in black!



Nothing much going on today other than working a little this afternoon and getting my nails done. I went to a spin class this morning and burned 550 calories!!!

Food is very boring but here is what I am having today:

b- Starbucks skinny chocolate vivanno with shot of espresso
l- Luna Bar (eating on the run again)
d- leftover mini meatloaf with asparagus, brown rice & little gravy
s- ritz cracker with laughing cow wedge

Total Calories: 900
Total protein: 57g
Total exercise calories burned: 550

I may have some almonds later to increase my protein as I really thing I lose better with more protein. Almonds or a protein shake.



20 comments:

Theresa said...

Awesome! You look great Jacquie, I miss you!

Kristen said...

Those jeans look fantabulous on you! Keep up the good work!

Darlin1 said...

Good for you!

Isn't it great?

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look smokin' hot! Good for you, Jacquie....I really do miss you.

Marie said...

Looking good missy!! Love that you were able to find them cheap as you probably won't be in them long the way you are eating! My GOD woman! I can't believe you aren't blowing away by now~! You must be at your sweet spot! Good for you! I just had 1/3cc put back in after 1cc taken out last month which was way too much. I had no restriction at all. I don't notice any difference with this either. I think around 5 is close to my sweet spot in an 11cc band. I was there but foolishly decided I needed to be "tweaked" and got 1/4 more - way too much! Ugh!

Amanda Kiska said...

You look beautiful! I love the shirt too.

Janelle said...

Look at you!! You look great mama!

Linda said...

You look great - yea for 12's! Thanks for the sweet comment today - I needed it. :)

Maree said...

Size 12? Fantastic!

Jenny said...

12!!!

Cindylew said...

two words...skinny bitch!

Angela said...

You look great! Love the wine rack in the background too!

Nicole said...

Love the jeans!!

Michele said...

Jacquie, those jeans look fabulous on you! Now, I tried on that brand recently and they didn't look nearly as good on me! I had to break down and buy the NYDJ yesterday, a heck of a lot more $$ than $15.

So jealous!

Em said...

You're looking fantastic Jacquie, congrats!

Em :)

FK said...

Oh my goodness a size 12 high five lady so exciting!!! You look fab! and you are eating so well welldone! I will have to fill you in on out travel plans for next year! I'd love to meet you! xxx

Gen said...

Honestly, you eat nothing! I want your lapband!

I love the pic! Yay for size 12s!

Bonnie said...

Congrats. You look great and SKINNY!

Joey said...

FABulous! 900 calories?! Yikes! You look lovely!

Steph said...

Way to go, Jacquie! You look great...Work those jeans!!