Our friends from New York came down to meet us and we spent 4 days staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. Gorgeous. We spent most of our time at Epcot as they were hosting the Food and Wine Festival which I most certainly partook in! Great food, great friends. What more do you need, right?
It was the first time that Steve and I have spent any time there without the kids. It was weird at first but I really had a great time. We did so many things that the kids never wanted to do but we did. We had a few really great meals (flying fish) and some not really great meals (new Mexican restaurant in Mexico). We had real authentic pizza at the new Via Napoli Pizzeria in Italy....just like the kind they make in Italy!
This morning was back to reality, at least until Nov. when we leave for a two week trip to Vegas/Bahamas, gym at 6 a.m. and work! The scale was up 1.2 lbs but I honestly think the pizza I ate yesterday had something to do with that. In any event, I'm back and in the mood to see the scale go south!
I have missed all of you and look forward to catching up on your blogs. Love ya's!


8 comments:
So glad you had a good time! And 1.2 pounds is great for being several days at a food and wine festival! It'll come off in no time! I love that you get home and re-motivate just like that. For me, in the past, after anything disrupts my schedule (such as a vacation) it takes me MONTHS to get back at it! You go girl!
Besides fish I hope you had lots and lots of dessert. wink wink
I love going to Disney without the kids, it's an entirely different experience. I'm so glad you had a good time!
going without the kids sounds like fun! I hope your next trip is as well.
xxxooo
Welcome home...can't wait for the pics.
As always, standing invitation for you guys and the girls with us...
Welcome "home," Jacquie! Hope to meet up with you & Steve next time we're in Ormond. xoxoxox
Glad you're back. I will be getting back on track with you. I keep trying to get my DH to go to Disney but he isn't a "park" person. I might just have to go by myself. I love Disney, except I get sick on the virtual rides.
Post a Comment