Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 Weeks = 10.2 lbs. Gone!

I am so excited! Jumped on the scale this morning and was greeted with a 10.2 lb. loss for my 4 week total weight loss! WooHoo!!! I was getting so depressed as I lost weight immediately after surgery and than gained some back and than nothing...zippo! Yesterday was the first day I saw a loss and today was another one. Wednesday is my weigh-in day so I have changed my ticker to refect my new weight!

So, I have rewarded myself with a new Dooney & Bourke bag. It was a Mothers Day special and comes with a free cosmetic case. Heres how I justified the expense: I figured with Mothers Day coming, I'll tell the kiddies that this is what they bought me and the rest will be my gift to myself for my first month of being banded. Pretty good, huh? I hope Steve see's things the same way :)

This is the bag that I bought except mine is in navy and the cosmetic bag is in tan.

14 comments:

Theresa said...

Way to go! Love the bag, you deserve it.

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the great weight loss. I am so excited for you.

CC said...

very nice reward! :-)

Nella said...

I love me to me gifts! Very cool!
My husband thinks I am crazy but I know that is why he married me! Enjoy your day!

Jenny said...

I love purses!! Great choice!

Sherry said...

Yeah for you! Handbags are a weakness of mine as well. You are never too fat for a new handbag!

Great loss. Looks like we're neck and neck...

Andrew said...

What a great feeling once the scales move DOWN...

Cindylew said...

That's great news about the weight loss. Go ahead and by yourself something nice...oh yeah, you already did.

Kristin said...

Congrats, isn't it a great feeling to know it's actually working? The bag's great, excellent reward!

LDswims said...

That's awesome! I love the bag - and sounds reasonable to me!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I heart purses!

Marie said...

Great choice on the bag! Love it!

FK said...

Fabulous bag! I have been eyeing off a Fossil bag... which here in oz are so much more exspensive then that states! but I think we deserve a bag for being banded for one month! xx

Camille said...

Hey, Jacquie! My first fill is Tuesday!! Love the bag!