with all the support you have all given my family and me. Steve is home, safe. I thank God for that. I will write more later but I just wanted everyone to know, my husband came home.
Jacquie - I am so sorry that I didn't read your blog yesterday. I cannot believe this. I read your post last Sunday about your dad and totally related to the whole motorcycle thing because my husband just started riding a few years ago. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Jacquie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I too missed reading your post yesterday and my heart is breaking for you and your family. Keep them close through this and we will all be here to support you in any way you need. You will be in my prayers tonight and in the future.
Jacquie, I am just catching up on the blogs and I was so sad to read about your dad and brother in law.. Sending much love and will keep you in my thoughts xxxx
Thank God he made it home safely. You both must be so exhausted. I am praying for all of your family. This whole thing just makes me cry. I am so sorry for your loss.
12 comments:
Jacquie - I am so sorry that I didn't read your blog yesterday. I cannot believe this. I read your post last Sunday about your dad and totally related to the whole motorcycle thing because my husband just started riding a few years ago. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for letting us know Steve made it home safely. Hug him tight and cherish all your days with him.
I'm so glad your husband is home safe.
*hugs*
Jacquie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I too missed reading your post yesterday and my heart is breaking for you and your family. Keep them close through this and we will all be here to support you in any way you need.
You will be in my prayers tonight and in the future.
Jacquie, I am just catching up on the blogs and I was so sad to read about your dad and brother in law.. Sending much love and will keep you in my thoughts xxxx
OMG! Thanks for updating us! Sending prayers your way...
Thank God he made it home safely. You both must be so exhausted. I am praying for all of your family. This whole thing just makes me cry. I am so sorry for your loss.
I thought about you all day today.
Definitely keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I was so sorry to read about your dad and brother-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
xoxo
Jacquie, I'm so glad he's home. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. God bless you all.
I am so, so sorry Jacquie. I'll be thinking about you and your family. XOXO
Post a Comment