Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank you!



After spending the last two days with my sister, grieving for her husband/my brother-in-law and our father, I came home to my Moms house to these beautiful flowers from a bunch of B.O.O.B.s! What a sight and to change gears from crying to smiling was the best feeling. Thank you so much for ALL your kind words - you have no idea what it has meant to me and my family.

My brother-in-law's wake will begin tomorrow and will continue on Monday. He will be laid to rest on Tuesday. We still have a few tough days ahead of us so I have to ask you all to continue to keep us in your prayers.

I love you all....

13 comments:

-Grace- said...

Love you too, Jacquie!
Thinking of you and your family.
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you everyday! I know how much it hurts to lose a parent. I know that God will watch over all of you. I can't tell you how sorry I am for you loss. [[hugs]].

LDswims said...

You and your family will stay in my prayers through and through.

I hope your husband isn't feeling guilty or placing blame on himself. It's so odd how it played out but it shows that when it's your time, it's your time - and when it's not, it's not. My husband is so worried (as am I) about how your husband is holding up, in addition to you all, who are just dealing with so much. Please know that love and prayers and thoughts are coming from everywhere!

Gail said...

Thinking of you and praying for you and your family. hugs to you.

Kathy said...

Hi Jacquie,
I have been away from blogger for few weeks and just read about your Dad and brother-in-law. I am so sorry for the loss you and your family are feeling. I am keeping you all in my prayers. I wish I could find the words to comfort you.

Bonnie said...

Have thought about you and your family so much. You are and will continue to be in my prayers. XOXO

Jen said...

Glad you received them! Your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Steph said...

If there is anything else we can do for you or your family, please don't hesitate to let us know. We just wanted to bring a little bit of brightness to you, the flowers turned out lovely. ~hugs~

Girl Bandit said...

How lovely...have been thinking and praying for you all everyday....take care and thinking of you all

Janice said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. Hugs and prayers across the miles.

Michelle said...

I am sorry I have been away from blog land and just heard the news. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Take care...

Jenny said...

Jacquie, I just got back and I'm catching up. I am so sorry about your family. I'm thankful that Steve is safe. I wish I could hug you in person. My thoughts are with you.

Joey said...

How did I miss this post? Glad you got them. You always have your Boobs! What can I do to brighten up just 5 minutes of your day? Do a vlog dancing to NKOTB? For you I'll do it! Sending you and the family all the good vibes in the world. XO