Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can it be Wednesday?

Where the heck is the time going? Honestly, Wednesday? I don't know how I got things done when I had a 9 - 5 job...everyting had to be done on the weekends and somehow, it all got done. Being in Real Estate, I have no "set" hours but I am working a good part of most days, even weekends. Some weeks, I even make money! Trust me folks, I do miss my weekly paycheck BUT that would come with a vacation/time off allotment that I just cannot deal with. My babies are in New York and when mama needs to see them, I do not want to have to ask for time off. So, there you have it!

Anyway, I met with my trainer Stacy yesterday, she is such a sweet girl...NOT! Well, she was yesterday during our "get to know you" session. Actually, I already know her as I have attended her Butts, guts and glutes class many times so I really kind of knew that she is a killer! That's what I need. Today was my first 1/2 hour session with her and lets just say that I am glad that I got my 45 minutes on the Elliptical in before I saw her because there was no way that was going to happen when she was done with me. I am sure I will be thinking of her every minute of the day tomorrow when I try to move my sore muscles. Back again on Friday morning for more torture.

Yesterday I had lunch with Gail and she is absolutely adorable! You'll have to take my word for this as we both forgot to take a pic for our Blogs! Gail has lost 100+ lbs. in 10 months and is just rocking her band! What an amazing accomplishment for her and inspiration for me! She is so looking forward to coming to Chicago! I will hopefully see her before than as i have a few pairs of Capris that she will be wearing very soon that I forgot to bring with me yesterday! Age, that is all I am saying!

7 comments:

Janice said...

Way to go working out with a trainer! The "Butts, guts and glutes" class sounds intense!

I visited Gail's blog and signed up as a follower.

Cindylew said...

WTF...everyone is getting a trainer. That is one bandwagon in which I will not be jumping.
But that doesn't mean I can't be happy for the whole bunch of you...keep up the good work doll.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Awww- you met Gail and you have a trainer now??? HOLY CRAP! You go girl.

Janelle said...

I agree that time has been going SO FAST this whole year... so crazy. I am too poor/scared to get a trainer lol, but good luck to you!

Unknown said...

You are so wonderful. I am so glad we got to meet. Your doing great. Keep up the work with the trainer. I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see you again.

Dinnerland said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog regarding BCP's--did you gain weight on the pill ? That is my fear from my stupid GYN-- she said it can add water weight,but I don't have a choice b/c I cannot take the cramps anymore!!

As for going to a trainer-- good for you girl! Exercise rocks.

Steph said...

Glad to hear that the training is going ok...it's good to know you're still alive!! You will be so glad you stick with it!