Thursday, September 2, 2010

Amy's Thursday Thingy!

Thousand Word Thursday! The adorable Amy came up with this idea! Every Wed. she will pic a topic and on Thursdays, we will follow through. Today's topic is "Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature "

This pic of my hubbers and I was taken on our Cruise last November. While Steve looks like he just saw a ghost, I kind of like the pic because it shows off my eyes. With the exception of my hands and feet which are tiny and delicate looking, my hair and my eyes are really my only feature's that I love. I have problems with my nose, my smile (but I do love my teeth!) and lets not even go near the body, legs and arms! However, with each pound I lose, I am realizing that my daughter Jordan's shoulders that I love....actually come from me! Yea! I'll have to take a picture of them if we ever do this topic again!






14 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful!

Amy said...

Beautiful! But I think your whole face is - eyes, hair, nose, smile, all of it!

Steph said...

You look so cute in this photo!!! heck, you look cute in every photo, roomie! :)

-Grace- said...

Beautiful!!!

Camille said...

You have very soulful eyes. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Jacquie!

Sandy said...

Yup. The eyes are nice. And so are the blue in your hubby's eyes.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I think pretty much all of you is just dang near perfect.

Barbara said...

You know what>> I think the whole package is great.. and I agree with Sandy.. the Hubs eyes are dreamy!

Bonnie said...

Great picture.

DiZneDiVa said...

Jax, You look gorgeous! Great Photo for you and even if Steve did see a ghost... what were you cruisin' on the Titanic? *Maria*

Joey said...

Yea ma'am, they are beautiful!

Dinnerland said...

Love the picture~ and my SON's name is Jordan....love it.

Gen said...

Beautiful! Your eyes and all the rest!