I wanted to publicly thank
Stephanie of "Dreams of Skinny High Heals" for helping me out. Steph and I go to the same doctor (she recommended him to me in the beginning of my journey) and when she read my earlier post and saw the problem I was having with no restriction and no appointment until 9/29, she decided to give me her appointment on 9/13! Can you believe this? She truly is my Guardian Angel. I really couldn't imagine having to wait that long to see the doctor and now, because of Steph, I don't have to!
I am blessed to have found such a friend and this whole community. Thank you Steph...I can't wait to spend time with you in Chicago!
16 comments:
That is awesome! It's always nice to have good friends, I wish I had one that shared my surgeon. That would be awesome.
Stephanie has a heart of gold. A pure heart of gold. That's why we all love her so...and love you, too!
Love that Steph.. she is just spreading the love.. glad you were able to get in.. keep us posted! Love ya!
She is amazing - I've witnessed this for myself!
Wow Stephanie, that was an amazing thing for you to do! Jacquie I know how you feel, feel like you're working so hard and without the band - I'm in the same place and am luckily having a fill on the tenth!
SuperBand to the rescue... Way to go Steph! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."
Hi darl,
Glad you're getting the problem sorted. Just letting you know, I gave you an award... just for being you. Mwah x
Aww how nice of her!
Jac, you would have done the same thing if the situation were reversed!! :) I will call Marisol in the morning and make the appointment switch! :)
Very sisterhood like thing to do. Warms my heart.
Now thats friendship! What an amazing lady Steph is. Hope the fill does the trick Jacquie and you get the restriction you need. Best of luck x
That is so sweet! One more reason I love the blogs!!
Awwwwww.....
Hi Jacquie .. we will be staying in Avon all the way down near Hatteras.. we booked through VRBO.com.. you will love it.. lotsa fun
PS.. I just nominated you for the HAPPY101 award.
So did I!
I gave you an award, you can view it on my page!
Post a Comment