Out of everything planned for Chicago the one thing the scares the sh@t out of me is walking to dinner on Saturday night in heels! I am so not a heel girl. I bought a pair of Dr. Scholls roll-up ballerina shoes to keep in my purse. I know I will be wearing them while walking! Thank you Steph for recommending them!
Before we went out, I went to a one hour spin class and it was with a trainer I had never been to before. Can I tell you, he kicked my ass but good! Oh my gravy, my thighs were burning and still are!
My fill on Thursday has kicked in and I am loving it. Todays eating was:
b - S.E.I. Max Protein Cookies and Cream shake with SF French Vanilla syrup
l - chobani plain no fat yogurt with 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crispie Cereal
d - Ah, dinner tonight was delish! 1/2 turkey meatball with mozzerella cheese and marinara sauce and about 1/4 cup, if thatm, of thin spaghetti with Steves mothers recipe of pasta capesto sauce. So good!
Calories for today = 1207
Exercise = 703
Net Calories = 504
Protein = 94g


10 comments:
So exciting that you are all getting ready for chicago.. Love your meal for the day.. I need to go back to watching my calories again so that I am back on track..
Glad your fill has kicked in. I'm wearing wedges on Saturday night so I don't have to worry about my feet killing me. They are fairly comfortable.
Today was a GORGEOUS riding weather in Florida! Unfortunately, I did not get to do so! We were sooo busy, and it would have been perfect to take out the bike. We just got a new Victory about three months ago, so anytime we get to get it out is awesome! I did tell my husband on the way home from Target that it is finally getting to be great to shut the air off and ride with the windows down in the car, lovin it!
I will be purchasing said ballerina slippers too! I love heels, but my poor feet don't!
Good call on the slippers -- I'm gonna have to get me some too!
Definitely a good call on the slippers! I hadn't thought about walking to dinner... hmmmm... purchase on the horizon!
I'm with you on the heels. I love the look of them but only if I'm sitting down the entire time. Kind of like Oprah does - wears them on the show but that's it.
Did you get any tickets for Oprah?
I am also worried about walking in heels. I asked Steph yesterday how far the hotel is from the restaurant and I will be changing shoes at the restaurant too!
I'm excited to see your outfits! I almost always bring flip flops or something with me, just in case. But, I sure am going to try to get as far as I can in heels...
LOL. Mine will be Birkenstocks. Or we can all just jump in a taxi. It is just a few blocks they say.
Post a Comment